Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Status Report for Date 10/18/2006 to Date 11/1/2006

I read the documentation contained in Maze souce code package. And I have learned about it more deeply. Then I wanted to install it on redhat linux. However when I compiled a certain directory, error occurred. I checked the makefile and found that one of its source code files was missed. So, I could not go on with it. After that, I sent an email to one student of Maze Group to ask for explanation. And now I am waiting for his reply.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure in your blog settings you have the title field turned ON. This way new posts show up as individual entries in your atom feeds.

Geoffrey Fox said...

I have same comment as Marlon re title!

Please contact Prof Dai Yafei, who is in charge of the Maze group, and she will tell you which student to contact.

Geoffrey Fox said...

Please see my email!